Here’s what you can do:
1. Contact your Colorado State Senate and House Representatives and urge them to insist that SB11 be referred to voters. Call, then email with a link to this site.
2. Volunteer to help us. Right now, get the word out about this website. We will email you a flier you can photo copy and post it on bulletin boards in coffee shops, book stores, churches, etc.
3. Write letters to the editor of your local newspapers explaining what we are doing and why. When your letter is published, email us a link and we will post it here to inspire others.
4. Email the pastor of your church, include a link to this site, and encourage a special program on the topic of marriage.
5. Volunteer to be on our speakers bureau. We’ll be having a training session and will offer you special research to support you.
6. Let us know your county, precinct number and past political involvement if you’d be willing to be part of our grassroots organization should recall elections become necessary.
7. Finally, right now, while it is on your mind, email your friends, post on Facebook, Twitter, Linked In and any other social media you use a link to this website and a short comment about it.
Thanks for your help. Together we get SB11 referred to We the People, and not allow a small, misguided group force their values upon us.